November 03, 2008

Quantum of Solace

I already have trouble taking Bond movies seriously, and I gotta tellya, the title of this one isn't helping. It might be stupider than driving a car around in a castle carved out of an iceberg, but frankly, from here it looks like a tossup. And yes, I know that a lot of them have stupid titles, but so what, really?

At least Octopussy doesn't make me think about the line from Baron Munchausen: "I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious." From here on out, I'm going to pretend that I've forgotten the name of the Bond film: "What was that movie? Modicum of Snuff? Something like that?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it will be easy to make Quantum of Solace spoofs... every where this Bond goes he breaks glass, he can't get a gallon of milk from the store without it turning into a chase scene, and every time he punches someone in the face, they die