May 18, 2008

A long overdue lesson in humility

Apparently the way to get strangers to read your blog, if that's what you're trying to do, is to link to pictures of Marion Ravenwood and Willie Scott from the Indiana Jones movies. Thanks, Google! And welcome, readers.

Note that I didn't steal those images ... I just linked to them. I'm all about respecting the boundaries, baby. I would never use or reproduce somebody's image in any fashion, either for sale or free distribution or for any representation through print or technological media. Almost never.

1 comment:

NNH said...

This picture of Tom Colicchio brings my blog more business than anything my so-called friends can muster.
http://bp0.blogger.com/_2e0lgT_ksvg/RwpTRdVzxuI/AAAAAAAAATE/hfIu08mTh6M/s1600-h/colicchio-beard-awardsx.jpg