May 18, 2008

The Elmers: reclaiming the internet


Powered by iSOUND.COM


You're supposed to be able to listen to these for free; if that's not the case, forget about it!

If there's any interest or sign of interest, I'll rotate the songs periodically, and you can download them to your Ipod ... Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

If downloading from the above player doesn't work, follow the link below it (and above this) to go to our page, where you can grab these songs if you must. You'll also see, if you go there, the whole graphic, which proves that I didn't cut Dan's face out just to be a dick ... that's just how it shows up in the player, player.

Wouldn't be the first time we cut a person's face off a CD cover, though, would it? Heh heh.

NOTE: Never before have I ever addressed anyone as "player," except perhaps whilst reading aloud the instructions to Monopoly or Dungeons and Dragons, and I promise I never will again. Sorry.

No comments: